Yoga isn’t always about stimulating; it is equally important to quieten and cool.
What should I wear?
• Wear clothing that allows you to move freely.
• Bring a sweater/shawl and socks for the final relaxation.
What else do I need to know?
• It’s advisable not to eat 3 hours before a yoga class, this can prove difficult to fit in with busy lives so if you need to eat something make it a light snack and not within the hour before class.
• It is best not to drink water during the class. Come well hydrated and it is best to leave drinking anything (ideally water) until about 15 minutes after class.
• Tell me if you have any long-standing or fresh injuries which may affect you during the class. This will also help me to provide alternative postures/variations for any movements that prove uncomfortable/unsafe for you.
• If you have any concerns and are not sure if Yoga is suitable for you it is advisable to consult your GP in addition to calling me for a confidential chat to air any of your queries
“Charlie is an outstanding yoga teacher and person. I highly recommend her!”- Gus Henry