Refine, Reset, Realign & Replenish Retreat
A 6 day soul nourishing yoga retreat for the body, heart & mind
Eden Rise, Devon
28th May – 3rd June 2022
*** This retreat is sold out, though you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be placed on the waiting list ***
Enjoy a transformative six day eco yoga retreat experience in the beautiful Devon countryside from 28th May – 3rd June (6 nights). Taking place over May half term, this retreat is perfect for teachers or anyone else tied to the school holidays.
Explore mind, body and spirit with twice daily Meditation, Breathwork & Yoga sessions delivered by Charlie Merton (Nadapriya Yoga and Therapies). Experience an energising and challenging morning practise perfectly complimented by a much slower pace Yin/restorative practice in the afternoon/early evening. The practices are infused and interwoven through the fabric of tantric philosophy, mantras mudras. The magic of this retreat is the addition of a daily Sound/Gong bath which will work deeply to recalibrate your system over 6 days.
Completely relax and unwind in a stunning location in the Devon countryside. Nourish your body with freshly prepared delicious vegetarian meals (including vegan option).
Your yoga retreat includes accommodation, all meals and about 18 hours of expert yoga tuition plus daily Gong baths at the end of the evening practice.
The maximum group size will be 16 people to ensure an optimum experience with plenty of individual attention.
Situated in the lovely Devon countryside with views of Dartmoor and Harbourne Valley, Eden Rise is an eco-retreat 2 miles West of Totnes.
The beautiful 200 year old converted barns are run with solar and green energy, use fresh filtered water from an onsite borehole, are kept toasty with underfloor heating and use sustainable and eco-products.
This tranquil property includes a large bright yoga space leading onto a sunny back terrace, a large kitchen/dining area with terrace doors opening into the sheltered courtyard garden, fire pit and a separate woodburning sauna*.
There are 7 acres of land to the East of the barns including a circular path to a moorland lookout and access to woodland steps, river, orchard and labyrinth.
*The use of the sauna is dependent on Covid restrictions at the time of the retreat.
Things to do nearby:
• Visit the historic town of Totnes, full of independent shops and weekly markets
• Kayak down the River Dart or cruise to Dartmouth
• Walk the wilds of Dartmoor
• Taste local wines and cheeses at Sharpham Vineyard and Dairy
• Take a trip to the beach at Paignton or Slapton Ley
Check in: Saturday 28th May 2022 (after 5pm)
Check out: Friday 3rd June 2022 (by 10am)
This yoga retreat is suitable for any one of any level or experience. All sessions will include options and adjustments appropriate to any ability and various conditions that may be presented etc. Charlie is passionate about creating an inclusive and welcoming experience for all.
Your twice-daily yoga sessions will be delivered by Charlie Merton. Charlie runs her own business, Nadapriya Yoga and Therapies. She is an experienced and qualified Yoga Teacher, Crystal Healer and Sound Therapist working in London teaching at London’s top yoga studios, in addition to offering sessions at community centres.
She teaches a range of styles including Hatha, Yin, restorative, vinyasa yoga and regularly leads Gong Baths in and around London. As a passionate believer in life long study and learning she has been awarded a Masters degree in Music Therapy, she has studied extensively the practices of yin, hatha, tantra and flow, and has completed trainings in Kundalini yoga through Karam Kriya and Kirtan (mantra & chanting) with Nikki Slade which adds to the qualifications she holds from study with Norman Blair, Sarah Powers, Judith Lasater, Bernie Clark and Sianna Sherman.
Charlie is able to integrate the depth and breadth of her knowledge and training into every session she teaches to create the optimum learning experience for all attendees.
• 6 nights accommodation
• Dinner on arrival day 1
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2-6
• Breakfast on departure day 7
• Complimentary water, herbal teas and coffee
• Approximately 18 hours expert yoga/meditation tuition (2 physical sessions per day)
• Daily Gong baths
• Additional extras / surprises – e.g. ad hoc meditation sessions, meditation walks, etc.
• Travel to / from the retreat venue
• Single room supplement
• Massages / treatments
• 121 private sessions (available for an additional cost)
Private twin room with basin on the upper floor of the barn.
4 x semi-private twin or small double pods within a large bunk room. They have 5 foot wooden screen partitions and a curtain for privacy. Some have access to the Courtyard Garde. Small double beds suitable for a couple, close friends or a solo traveller.
4 person dorm with basin off the kitchen with access to the Courtyard Garden.
Secluded heated bell tents with electric lights positioned on green terraces. Small double futon suitable for a couple, close friends or a solo traveller. Bathroom facilities are in the barns so it is advised to bring a bucket for night time toilet breaks!
Private twin room £800*
Twin or Double Pods £750*
4 Person Dorm £650
Bell Tent £600*
All rooms have shared bathroom facilities, some rooms have basins. All rates are per person and based on a sharing with a minimum of 2 people. If you are booking on your own we will allocate you a same sex roommate.
*£300 supplement for single occupancy, limited availability
£50 discount available if you book before 28th February 2022.
What previous participants say about my retreats
– I can highly recommend Charlies professionalism in running this retreat and her calm, caring and passionate teaching
– Charlie’s retreat in Spain was exactly what I wanted: active vacation with plenty of time for relaxation and reflection. The combination of dynamic yoga class in the morning and yin yang style yoga topped up with magical gong bath at the end of every day gave a great balance to my yoga practise. I learnt new breathing techniques, which Charlie paid particular attention to. She gathered a bunch of hugely interesting and kind people creating relaxing and no-pressure environment. I would definitely recommend any retreat with Charlie because of her style, attitude and great people she attracts.
– Charlie lives and breathes yoga and the entire week flowed beautifully. We had 1.5 hours of yoga before breakfast – it sounds like a lot but it was perfect, an hour of flow and 30 minutes of breathing. It has transformed how I breathe on a daily basis. In the evening we did 2 hours of yin yoga and a gong bath. I was transported to another place.