15th June – 22nd June 2019
Enjoy a transformative seven day luxury yoga retreat experience in the beautiful Andalusian countryside from 15th to 22nd June 2019 (7 nights).
Explore mind, body and spirit with twice daily yoga sessions delivered by Charlie Merton (Nadapriya Yoga and Therapies). Experience an energising and challenging morning practise perfectly complimented by a much slower pace afternoon/early evening Yin/restorative practice plus Gong bath.
Completely relax and unwind in a stunning location in the Andalusian countryside. Nourish your body with freshly prepared delicious vegetarian meals (including vegan option).
Your yoga retreat includes accommodation, all meals and 21 hours of expert yoga tuition plus daily Gong baths at the end of the evening practice.
The maximum group size will be 16 people to ensure an optimum experience with plenty of individual attention.
The Cortijo Salinas retreat is approximately 2 hours from Malaga and 1 hour from Granada.
This remarkable Andalucían Oasis is situated within an easy day trip of the historic and ancient cities of Granada, Cordoba and Jaén, sitting proudly and majestically amidst the olive groves, with uninterrupted views over the beautiful dramatic landscapes of the Sierra Sur.
The cortijo villa and it’s accommodation is centred around a large traditional courtyard with marble fountain and Moroccan chill-out lounge. Cortijo Las Salinas is a relaxed, tranquil and inspiring hacienda waiting to take you away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You can relax by the large crystal tiled swimming pool or in one of the many secluded areas.
This prestigious villa is stylish and tastefully furnished, yet retains all the charm of the traditional cortijo.
Check in: 15th June 2019 (after 4pm)
Check out: 22nd June 2019 (by 10am)
Who is this retreat for?
This yoga retreat is suitable for any one of any level or experience. All sessions will include options and adjustments appropriate to any ability and various conditions that may be presented etc. Charlie is passionate about creating an inclusive and welcoming experience for all.
Who is your teacher?
Your twice daily yoga sessions will be delivered by Charlie Merton. Charlie runs her own business, Nadapriya Yoga and Therapies. She is an experienced and qualified Yoga Teacher, Crystal Healer and Sound Therapist working in London teaching at London’s top yoga studios, in addition to community centres (a which she is passionate about).
She teaches a range of styles including Hatha, Yin, restorative, vinyasa yoga and regularly leads Gong Baths in and around London. As a passionate believer in life long study and learning she has been awarded a Masters degree in Music Therapy, she has studied extensively the practices of yin, hatha, tantra and flow, and has completed trainings in Kundalini yoga through Karam Kriya and Kirtan (mantra & chanting) with Nikki Slade which adds to the qualifications she holds from study with Norman Blair, Sarah Powers, Judith Lasater, Bernie Clark and Rod Stryker.
Charlie is able to integrate the depth and breadth of her knowledge and training into every session she teaches to create the optimum learning experience for all attendees.
What’s included in your yoga holiday?
• 7 nights accommodation
• Dinner on arrival day 1
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner on days 2-7
• Breakfast on departure day 8
• Complimentary water, herbal teas and coffee
• Wine and some spirits are also available for purchase (duty free alcohol is not permitted)
• 21 hours expert yoga tuition (2 sessions per day)
• Daily Gong baths
• Additional extras – eg ad hoc meditation sessions , meditation walks, etc.
What’s not included in your yoga holiday?
• Airport transfers
• Single room supplement
• Massages/ treatments
• 121 private sessions (available for an additional cost)
£949 per person (based on 2 people sharing*) £1149 per person (single room, limited availability)
*If you are booking on your own we will allocate you a same sex room mate.
£50 discount available (£899 or £1099)) if book and make payment in full before 31st Jan 2018
How do I book?
£250 non refundable deposit required to secure your place. Full balance due within 3 months of the start or by 31st January 2019 if taking the early discount.
What previous customers say about my retreats
– I just wanted to say thanks again for such a lovely week. It came at just the right time and was great for unlocking both my hips and my mind. I loved getting to know everyone and I am missing everyone already. I really enjoyed your teaching style and am looking forward to coming to your classes when I get back from my travels.
– I can highly recommend Charlies professionalism in running this retreat and her calm, caring and passionate teaching
– Charlie’s retreat in Spain was exactly what I wanted: active vacation with plenty of time for relaxation and reflection. The combination of dynamic yoga class in the morning and yin yang style yoga topped up with magical gong bath at the end of every day gave a great balance to my yoga practise. I learnt new breathing techniques, which Charlie paid particular attention to. She gathered a bunch of hugely interesting and kind people creating relaxing and no-pressure environment. I would definitely recommend any retreat with Charlie because of her style, attitude and great people she attracts.
– Charlie lives and breathes yoga and the entire week flowed beautifully. We had 1.5 hours of yoga before breakfast – it sounds like a lot but it was perfect, an hour of flow and 30 minutes of breathing. It has transformed how I breathe on a daily basis. In the evening we did 2 hours of yin yoga and a gong bath. I was transported to another place.
What previous customers say about the Cortijo Salinas location
– We have enjoyed the charm of swinging in the hammocks in the warm evening light overlooking the swimming pool and the distant rolling hills of olive groves. In the background the sounds of the birds settling for the night in the fir trees. So many lovely places to visit in Andalucia. Sadly we have returned to the cold of England but hopefully soon to return.
– Set among the olive trees ,with beautiful walks all around –wild orchids –peaceful and enchanting. Las Salinas is both stylish and comfortable– and with Granada and Cordoba within an easy day trip its the perfect place for a gathering of friends ,family reunion or special celebration. A real gem in the Andalusian hills.
– Died and gone to heaven, the best place in the world to rest.
– We had a wonderful time. Before we got there I was a little concerned that it might not live up to expectations and photos on the website but as soon as we got there I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful the cortijo and views are. Better than the photos!!